I have used Ariel successfully on my old computer running Vista for over a
year.  I recently got a new computer running Vista and I can't get Ariel
installed.  I have tried numerous times and each time I get this message.    I
have downloaded the MS SQL Express 2005 server database and the Microsoft SQL
Server Management Studio Express just fine, but when I try to install Ariel I
get to the point of the actual install and then I get this error message.  Has
anyone seen this before and is there a fix?  Thank you for your help.

"Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CREATE DATABASE failed.
Some file names listed could not be created. Check for related errors.  Source:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider of ODBC Drivers."

Cathy Cover
Marshall University Libraries
Information Delivery/Interlibrary Loan Services
1 John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV  25755-2060
cathy.co...@marshall.edu   (304-696-4011)