We have a new HP Scanjet 5590 for use with Ariel 3.4.  However, despite
other information to the contrary, it doesn't appear to dither, and the
dither control in Ariel is grayed.  I would like to hear from anyone who
might know for sure whether this scanner will actually dither and how to
set that up.  Thanks.

--Tom
*****
Thomas B. Craig, MSLS
Director of Library Services
Watson W. Wise Medical Research Library
University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler
phone: 903-877-2864
fax: 903-877-2221
email: thomas.cr...@uthct.edu
*****
Opinions stated are those of the sender and are not official statements
of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler.  Please do
not share or forward without permission.  Please inform the sender of
misdirected messages.