From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Judy
Mitchell
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 4:57 PM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Troubleshooting "Disk Full"

Last Friday we successful sent out several ILL Docs via Ariel, but there
were three that did not leave the queue.  Here's the log for one of
them:

02/26/10 15:18:41  Send failed for document ill 6312xxxx,552 Transfer
aborted: disk full.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,150 File status okay.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,200 Command okay.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,200 Command okay.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,200 Command okay.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,230 User logged in,
proceed.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,331 User name ok,
password required.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Sending document ill 6312xxxx,220 FTP ready.

02/26/10 15:18:23  Send started for document ill 6312xxxx to
xxx.xxx.xxx.x.  [IP address]

I have searched the list archives and have not found a definitive answer
other than it could be a firewall problem.  Whose firewall?  Ours or
theirs?  Or it could be a "full disk" - but, our IT person says that's
not the case for us.  He sent a request to Ariel Tech Support, but while
we wait for a reply, I thought I'd ask the List.

Has anyone successfully identified what this problem is?  And if so, how
can we fix it?  (Or, is it really "not our problem"?)

Thank you,

Judy

------

Judy Mitchell

Reference Librarian

Hawkeye Community College

1501 E. Orange Road

P.O. Box 8015

Waterloo, IA 50704

phone: 319-296-4006

fax: 319-296-9140

jmitch...@hawkeyecollege.edu <mailto:jmitch...@hawkeyecollege.edu>

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and
may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error please notify us immediately at the e-mail
address listed above.

Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.