2010 ILLiad International Conference Online Registration will be closing
Friday, March 12.

We have 9 more registrations available,  so if you plan on coming, register now
at: https://www.atlas-sys.com/conference/

NOTE: If we reach our maximum number of attendees before Friday, March 12,
online registration will close early.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the beach!

Marilee Glover, MSIS
Operations and Events Manager
Atlas Systems - a company promoting library excellence through efficiency
phone: 757-467-7872 x205     fax: 757-467-7875
mglo...@atlas-sys.com<mailto:mglo...@atlas-sys.com>
http://www.atlas-sys.com/

Registration for the  2010 ILLiad International Conference: Exploring Trends in
Resource Sharing is now open.  Pre-Conference is March 24 and the Conference
runs March 25 and 26.  The conference is open to everyone with an interest in
Resource Sharing.  Learn more at https://www.atlas-sys.com/conference/

Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for
the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential information.  If you
have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer
without making any copies or distributing it to any other person.  Thank you.