We have been running Ariel 4.1.1 on 32-bit Windows 7 on one of our scanning
workstations for a couple of months now.  The issues that we have had are
concerning scanning configurations being properly saved, but they were also
issues with 4.1.1 running on XP.

Paul Swanson
Applications Programmer
Minitex