From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Ellingson,
Margaret W
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:35 AM
To: Ellingson, Margaret W; Interlibrary Loan Listserv; ARIEL Discussion List
(arie-l@u.washington.edu); (rlg-shares-il...@oclc.org);
workflowtoolki...@geneseo.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] ILLIAD IS BACK ONLINE AT EMORY UNIVERSITY

I'm happy to report that the ILLiad server migration is complete at Emory
University (OCLC symbols EMU, EMT, EMO, EMM & EMK)!  ILLiad is up and running
again and staff are processing both borrowing and lending requests.  We're
troubleshooting one problem with email sending.  Other than that, everything
seems to be working fine and we're hoping for smooth sailing from now on.
Whew!  Thanks! -- Margaret

Margaret W. Ellingson                   EMAIL:
margaret.elling...@emory.edu<mailto:margaret.elling...@emory.edu>
Interlibrary Loan & Reference      PHONE: 404-727-6893
R. W. Woodruff Library                FAX: 404-727-0052
Emory University                            ARIEL: ariel.library.emory.edu
Atlanta, GA 30322-2870  USA      OCLC: EMU * NUC: GEU