Like most of us, our library has found Ariel support woefully inadequate over
the years.  If I ever have a glitch, I'll look through the archives of this
list or phone a colleague, rather than contacting Infortrieve.

When we had to move our Ariel to a new machine recently (and our old install
materials were missing), I phoned Infotrieve with minimal expectations.
Imagine my delight to receive a prompt, friendly, thorough and extremely
helpful reply from Mark Bloomer at Ariel Support.  Wow -  were we grateful!

Since I've placed a few gripes over the years, I wanted to be sure to let the
list know that I'm very appreciative for the support we've recently received
from Ariel/Infotrieve.  Don't hesitate to at least try them!  Thank you Mark.

Anna Beauchamp
Interlibrary Loan Coordinator
Hannon Library
Southern Oregon University