Hello fellow Ariel-ists,  We've recently reinstalled Ariel 4.1 on a new
machine running Windows XP after our previous machine's hard drive died.
Previously, we were able to get Ariel working for all of a day.  Since then
we have been receiving error 552.  Does anyone know what the fix is for this
specific error as our CT fellows are befuddled?  I am pretty certain that
the issue is they put Ariel on our network with its own specific FTP address
rather than putting the machine outside of our network faking an IP where it
was previously located outside the network.  Any suggestions on getting
Ariel to work would be greatly appreciated.

I know some may suggest we move to Odyssey.  We are looking at adding
Odyssey after we get Ariel working properly again.

Leslie Starasta