Thank you for your help.

I received two tests from Robert Packer Hospital Library and 192.231.231.253.

If you sent a test, but are not either of these two libraries, please contact
me. Otherwise, I think Ariel is working.

Best wishes,
Linda

Linda Celet Bane
Interlibrary Loan (PWS/PWSA)
Mary F. Shipper Library/LRC
Potomac State College of WVU
Keyser, WV  26726-2697
phone: (304)788-6903
fax: (304)788-6946
Ariel: 157.182.165.30, psc_ar...@mail.wvu.edu
E-mail: ill_...@mail.wvu.edu

>>> "ILL_PSC ILL_PSC" <ill_...@mail.wvu.edu> Wednesday, July 21, 2010 3:46 PM

Hello!

This summer I've been receiving some Ariel documents and not receiving others.
This spring I could send via Odyssey, but not receive. Since neither seems to
be working correctly, I thought I'd try to resolve both problems at the same
time.

Could some kind soul please send me a test message via Ariel: 157.182.165.30?

Could someone else send me a test message via Odyssey: 157.182.165.30/ILL?

Thanks,