I just sent a test and it appears to have gone through on my end.

Barbara Maynarich
Information Resources Technician
DMC Library
Children's Hospital of Michigan
3901 Beaubien
Detroit, MI 48201
*313-745-5882 phone
7313-993-0148 fax
*bmayn...@dmc.org
: http://www.dmc.org<http://www.dmc.org/>
&http://www.dalnet.lib.mi.us/dmc
MIUCHX     MG8

Detroit Medical Center Library System
313-745-5360         dmclibr...@dmc.org<mailto:dmclibr...@dmc.org>
http://www.dmc.org<http://www.dmc.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is patient
protected health information, privileged, confidential and/or exempt by law
from disclosure. If the reader of this message and its attachments is not the
intended recipient, any further dissemination, distribution or copying of the
and attachments in error, please notify the sender by immediately replying in
an email to the sender. After the notification, please delete the message and
all attachments, and shred any paper copies of the email you printed. Thank you
for your anticipated cooperation.