ILL Spreadsheet 2010
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqUwtLajlUiVdGpyenVwdFB1UHR2N1p6X3dEZUc0eGc&hl=en&authkey=CLSorOAD

Hello!

I want to thank everyone for their questions, comments, and help with the
spreadsheet. I opened it up to everyone in the hope that it would be easier to
update and maintain by getting other ILL people involved. Anyone with the URL
can view and edit the spreadsheet. This seems to be working well as hundreds of
people per day have viewed it and some have edited it.

I knew this would probably happen, and it's a good thing, -- several people
have asked for changes and additions. I went ahead and added the following
columns:
E-Mail Delivery
Fax Delivery
AV Lender  (Although Lloyd's List of 1,000+ free AV lenders, expanded,
maintained, and revised by Paul B. Drake, is probably a much better resource:
http://www.shareill.org/index.php?title=Lloyd%27s_List)

The spreadsheet was started and designed to meet my library's custom holdings
needs, but now it belongs everyone, so I think it should change to meet other
libraries' needs as well.

I also added an explanation of the headings on the second spreadsheet in the
workbook.

Someone sorted the spreadsheet by state, and I found a long list of just
symbols at the bottom. They had no geographic designation and the rest of the
columns weren't properly filled out. I don't know if they were hidden data that
popped out when the spreadsheet was uploaded to Google Docs. I didn't see them
before I uploaded the document, but they are definitely there, so...I will have
my work-study students start checking them out and filling in the blanks. Sorry
for that.

Once they complete adding in the information for the geographically blank
libraries, they will begin going back down the list and filling in the E-Mail,
FAX, and AV columns. If you've added your initials or e-mail, we will contact
you (e-mail) or the library before changing any of the data. Otherwise, we will
go by what we find in the ILL Policies Directory.

If the visits to the sheet and e-mails about problems have slowed down/stopped,
I will post the URL to ShareILL toward the end of next week.

Thanks for your help with this project,
Linda

Linda Celet Bane
Interlibrary Loan (PWS/PWSA)