Dear Sandra,

I got your messages with the attached spreadsheet. I'm sorry I didn't
reply to you. I thought I had replied until I went back and checked.

I looked at the spreadsheet and added your changes. At least I thought
I had. I know I definitely opened your spreadsheet and compared the two.
I don't know why they disappeared.

You can make the changes yourself. Just click on the link and edit. It
seems to automatically save all changes. You don't have to click on Save
-- at least I don't.

Good Luck!
Linda

Linda Celet Bane
Interlibrary Loan (PWS/PWSA)
Mary F. Shipper Library/LRC
Potomac State College of WVU
Keyser, WV  26726-2697
phone: (304)788-6903
fax: (304)788-6946
Ariel: 157.182.165.30, psc_ar...@mail.wvu.edu
E-mail: ill_...@mail.wvu.edu

>>> "Sandra D'Souza" <dso...@jlab.org> Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:13
AM >>>
Hi:
Since I am unable to get the owner of the spreadsheet directly, I am
sending this information via the ariel transmission system.
I am unable to send in my updates, because a message keeps coming back

saying I am not an authorized user or I do not have a membership with
the ILL-L list serve.
Can anyone suggest what should I do?
Thanks,
Sandra DSouza (VWC)
Jefferson Laboratory Library, VA

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/who_we_are/OCLC/lvis.html

> [...]

> You can put anything in the Notes field that you want to others to
> know about you. Example: Phasing out Ariel; 2011 = Odyssey only
>
> *Date Updated* = Date last change was made
>
> *Initials/E-mail* = Just a way to id who made changes -- just in case

> there's a question about who made a change and why
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Linda
>
> Linda Celet Bane
> Interlibrary Loan (PWS/PWSA)
> Mary F. Shipper Library/LRC
> Potomac State College of WVU
> Keyser, WV 26726-2697
> phone: (304)788-6903
> fax: (304)788-6946
> Ariel: 157.182.165.30, psc_ar...@mail.wvu.edu
> E-mail: ill_...@mail.wvu.edu

> Linda,
> I have the heading, I just need definitions.
>
> What, exactly, is meant by "reciprocal"? We don't charge anyone for
> anything. But, if another institution requires a formal reciprocal
> agreement, then we have none. That's why my policy says 'no' but I've

> never been sure if that was correct.
>
> In the notes column, should there be anything about audiovisuals or
> not? I know that's on another list but I'm not sure if it should go
> here, too. I don't want to muddy the waters.
>
> TIA,
> Karen
>
> Karen Dinkins, M.L.S.
> Public Services, Reference & Interlibrary Loan
> Roanoke Public Library (RNC)
> 706 S. Jefferson St.
> Roanoke, VA 24016
> Tel: 540-853-2477
> Fax: 540-853-1781
> e-mail: karen.dink...@roanokeva.gov
>

> __________________
>
> Hello!
>
> Some people have reported that they cannot see the headings in the
> spreadsheet. Some can only see the last two headings. I don't know
why
> this has happened.
>
> I tested the link in Chrome, Firefox, and MSIE (6 & 7).
>
> They are there when I click on the link. They are blue.
>
> Symbol, State, Reciprocal, LVIS, Charges, Ariel, Odyssey, Notes & ?,

> Date Updated, Iniitals/E-mail....
>
> Sorry for the confusion,
> Linda
>

> Linda Celet Bane
> Interlibrary Loan (PWS/PWSA)
> Mary F. Shipper Library/LRC
> Potomac State College of WVU
> Keyser, WV 26726-2697
> phone: (304)788-6903
> fax: (304)788-6946
> Ariel: 157.182.165.30, psc_ar...@mail.wvu.edu
> E-mail: ill_...@mail.wvu.edu

> Hello!
>
> Its been a couple of years since the Custom Holdings Spreadsheet was

> updated.
>
> Nick is now doing dino research at Marshall University and presenting

> papers and poster sessions, so this is no longer Linda and Nick's
> Spreadsheet. I doubt if he will ever return from the Dark Side
> (paleontology = not librarianship) to the Light (librarianship).
Sigh!
> We miss him a lot!
>
> This summer and fall (May-October), I've had three work-study
students
> (Jesica, John, and Chelsea) updating the spreadsheet based on your
ILL

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqUwtLajlUiVdGpyenVwdFB1UHR2N1p6X3dEZUc0eGc&hl=en&authkey=CLSorOAD

http://shareill.org/index.php?title=Ariel_Scanners