I had to install our Voyager and OCLC clients on several Windows 7 laptops this fall. They weren't working properly, so I had to run them in Windows XP mode. If you are having trouble getting software to work in Windows 7, have you tried using the XP mode?

Linda Celet Bane
Interlibrary Loan (PWS/PWSA)
Mary F. Shipper Library/LRC
Potomac State College of WVU
Keyser, WV  26726-2697
phone: (304)788-6903
fax: (304)788-6946
Ariel: 157.182.165.30, psc_ar...@mail.wvu.edu
E-mail: ill_...@mail.wvu.edu

>>> "Painter, Jill" <jpain...@jtcc.edu> Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:04 AM >>>

We are (successfully) using a Fujitsu 6230 with Ariel 4.1.1 and Windows 7.

Jill Painter

Instructional Assistant

John Tyler Community College - Defining Your Future

Learning Resource & Technology Center

Chester Campus - M216K

Email:    jpain...@jtcc.edu

Phone: (804) 706-5200