Times they are a changin', that's the theme of this year's ILL conference and
we've got some great programs lined up to show it!

*         Learn how CSU Pueblo and DU have respectively managed changes
in circulation and ILL while in the throes of major library remodeling
projects.

*         Over the past couple of years, several small libraries have
migrated from local systems to union catalogs.  Representatives from two
libraries and a Kansas library consortium will share their experience.

*         Learn about creative techniques the University of Arizona has
developed in solving the most difficult borrowing requests.

*         Join us for a reception at the Council Tree branch Library in
Fort Collins, a LEED platinum certified library.

*         This year we are also offering two pre-conferences the day
before the main conference.  Lori Smith, SWIFT coordinator from the Colorado
State Library and Valerie Horton, Executive Director from CLiC will share the
most current news and changes for SWIFT and the Colorado Library Courier.
Heather Black of ATLAS is also offering a pre-conference (for fee) on ILLiad.

*         Chicken Lips, an improv comedy group in Denver is back by
popular demand and is sure to make this an entertaining and lively event for
all with their session "Mental Floss" and skit "LipService with Chicken Lips"

These are just a few program highlights to peak your interest.

We are still confirming plans on other sessions, so be sure to check our
website at :
http://www.coloradovirtuallibrary.org/coloillconf/index.html  for future
updates.  You can also check us out on Facebook where you can connect with
colleagues  and check out some spectacular photos from last year's conference
in Estes Park, CO.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9927044690&ref=ts

Franca C. Rosen
Head, Interlibrary Loan Services