From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of
crosby_elizab...@guthrie.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:55 AM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Compatible scanner for ARIEL

HELP!!!

Can anyone out there recommend a scanner(heavy duty???).  We have been using a
HP scanjet 5590, and it has just quit.  Ariel no longer recognizes it, so I
have had to stop using ARIEL.  Our IS people have the scanner working out of
ARIEL, but copy is absolutely horrible.  We are in the loop to get a work
center, sometime in the future, but in the mean time, I am unable to email or
ARIEL to anybody.  A new scanner would help fill in the gap.

Thanks
Betty Crosby

William C. Beck MD Health Science Library
and Resource Center
1 Guthrie Square
Sayre  PA  18840
Phone: 570-887-4701
Fax: 570-887-4703 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments,
may include confidential, restricted, protected health and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or
her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete this e-mail immediately. Notice: The disclosure of medical information
is strictly prohibited by federal regulation. Unauthorized release of medical
information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.