From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Shannon E. Fox
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 11:24 AM
To: ill_li...@lists.tsl.state.tx.us; il...@webjunction.org
Cc: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
(arie-l@u.washington.edu)
Subject: [ARIE-L] Ariel problem

Has anyone else experienced this? This just suddenly occurred, so I'm not sure
why or how to resolve it yet.  "Ariel failed to contact Infotrieve server to
complete registration and/or verify your license."

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Shannon Fox
Coordinator of Electronic Collections and Services

Austin College | Abell Library Center
900 N. Grand Ave Ste. 6L | Sherman, Texas 75090
903.813.2559 | s...@austincollege.edu<mailto:s...@austincollege.edu>
http://abell.austincollege.edu/abell
[cid:image001.gif@01CD1321.1A0B7760]
[cid:image002.gif@01CD1321.1A0B7760]

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>