Hi Matthew,

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Matthew Wilson
<mj.wilson...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Please could someone point me to / summarise the process for secondary
> arch-specific bugs?  I'll raise issues on bugzilla if appropriate, but
> I wanted to check if there's something specific for Fedora ARM when
> the issue doesn't occur on i386 / x86_64.

By default the package needs to be fixed/updated by the package
maintainers, interacting with them is normally done over bugzilla. So
the best way is to open bugs against the package. Make sure that the
packager/developer knows how to build (test)packages for ARM so that
you can offer to test, and they can build them:
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Package_Maintainers

When you file bugs, make sure that you set the bug 'ARMTracker' as a
blocker. This will make it possible to list all the ARM-affecting bugs
in a nice way:
-
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=ARMTracker&hide_resolved=1

I hope this helps you and wish you good luck! Cheers,
Niels