Hey everyone,

If you are participating with moji for the F15v5.0 build, there are some things
you should verify first. One requirement for the new glibc.arm0 is the
availability of extended attributes on the local file systems. One can test
this by running the following commands:

# yum install -y acl
# mount -o remount,acl /
# touch /tmp/asdf
# setfacl -m u:mock:rw /tmp/asdf
# getfacl /tmp/asdf
user:mock:rw-

If this is not available with your given kernel, I have compiled a Linux kernel
for the panda board which is (2.6.35, ipv6, ext3 acl/cap) and it is located
with the below link:

http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/fedora-arm/kernel/panda/uImage

Remember to set the acl option in the /etc/fstab file for the root partition.

Thanks for working with me in getting moji up and running everyone!
Jon.