I have a trimslice that I am using to make sure that various performance tools
such as papi, perf, oprofile, and systemtap work on.  There are a couple of
bugzilla entries that have patches, but the patches are not in the RPMs:

Bug 741325 - ARM fc14 kernels does not provide hardware perf counter support
Bug 816761 - ARM fc17 kernel-devel missing
/usr/src/kernels/3.3.2-8.fc17.armv7hl.tegra/arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach

It would be nice to get these patches into the Fedora kernel RPMs, so people
can use the performance tools on ARM platform out of the box rather than having
to have people roll their own RPMs with those fixes.

bz741325 is specific to trimslice, but there are a number of people using
trimslice machines for development work. It is a one line patch that
initializes the performance monitoring unit hardware driver and makes it
available to perf, oprofile, and papi.

bz816761 patch to the spec file copies over needed include files for ARM
machine into kernel-*-devel so that systemtap can compile instrumentation on
the arm machine.

-Will