On 08/11/2012 12:11 AM, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Steven A. Falco <safa...@optonline.net> wrote:

I have tested creating images with console / xfce and doesnt work.
the image from website bellow boots fine.

The nightly hardware packs are configured to use the hardware serial console as their default out-put. For the mk802 you'll need to open up the casing and find the pins to see the output.

Currently on my Mele A1000 graphics do not currently work. I suspect this is just an issue with loading the driver that I haven't had the time to investigate yet.

https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/2/topics/42

I am very impressed with performance of mk802, Its very small and run
very fast for the price, should be a good idea if fedora supports it.

Good to hear. I don't have an mk802 to play with, but I'll try using their image to sort out how they have X configured.

--
Scott Sullivan