On 11/16/2012 12:22 PM, Dmitry Kozunov wrote:
> This maintenance was scheduled to address koji-arm database performance
> issues.

Hey Dmitry,

This is great. But if I may, I think what Peter is getting at is that he
(and the rest of us) would like more visibility into what is being
changed. Sometimes, outages run into many hours or even days because an
unforeseen situation arises. This is frustrating for people like Peter
who spend their dayjobs designing and building very fancy Enterprise
computing solutions because they really have a lot of expertise and
experience to bring to the table, if they know what is happening.

So, can you perhaps provide a bit more detail? We know you've been
looking at options around the tables, but...more info?

Thanks!

Jon.