On 12/07/2012 12:57 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:20:20 +0000
Jon Chiappetta <jon.chiappe...@senecacollege.ca> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I was finally able to create an initial image for the rasp pi v6hl.
It's by no means ready but I'm trying to release early and release
often so I'm sending this out now. I was wondering if anyone out
there who had two Raspberry Pi's (with the same RAM count) could do a
side-by-side comparison of our two Fedora 17 images (v5 vs v6)? Any
feedback would greatly help us out.

I installed this on my pi here... seems to work. ;)

I've not done much pounding on it however, just light xfce running...

If you could run a few benchmarks between the v6 and v5 spins we'd all be *very* interested to know the difference in performance. Even simple stuff like time to bzip2 a cached file would be informative.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com