Right. I also have little personal interest in ada or fortran.

I am still having issues with linking in gcc-4.8.0-0.14.fc19.src.rpm from
rawhide in mock. It crashes the build with no mods with
gcc-4.8.0-0.14.fc19.src.rpm from rawhide. Off the top of my head it has to do
with gcj and a certain .java file that is copied to a different directory. I
think I removed it before to get bump it along before. I thought I documented
it as part of a bug report, but it may have gotten moved to the binutils
instead of gcc.  (I cleaned the mock environment I was using.)

Once that builds clean, and you have a known working srpm, it is easier to mod
the mock environment and do the rebuilds necessary to get the initial rpm.