I have a Pogoplug e02 sitting waiting to be used, and now I am ready to set it up. I have been using Fedora on my notebooks and Centos on my servers for a lot of years, so want to stay with what I know. I see that F18 for ARM was released in Feb:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/arm/2013-February/005314.html

However the instructions I am finding are for the F18 beta. I started with:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/PogoplugUSBDisk

which has both F17 and F18 instructions. At this point, why start with F17 and have one less year before having to upgrade? But this page points to:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Kirkwood#Writing_the_Image

which talks about F18-beta. So what do I have to do to build a F18 production image and is there anything else I need to do?

I don't know about the PogoPlug, but there is an F18 Kirkwood release image that was tested on GuruPlug:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F18/GuruPlug#Writing_the_Image

so maybe that could replace the "Kirkwood#Writing_the_Image" part of the instructions.

Oh, the primary use of this system will be as a backup/archive server.