On 05/10/2016 01:09 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:

> The Fedora 24 Beta for aarch64 is here, on schedule for our planned June final
> release. For Beta we have added Cloud and Docker base images.
> Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
>
> -   Get Fedora 24 Beta Server: make use of the very latest server-based
>     technologies available in the open source community
>
> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora-secondary/releases/test/24_Beta/Server/aarch64/

A big (blue) hat's off to you all on this achievement. The beta boots
fine on a Mustang here[0] and installed without issue. I am currently
using it to investigate an issue in shim loading GRUB2 from the weekly
meeting and will provide an update on that once I've made some progress.

Jon.

[0] Looking forward to getting the upstream SPCR in the next cycle
(which will then mean the same boot line will boot RHELSA and Fedora)

--
Computer Architect | Sent from my Fedora powered laptop