It's not currently supported. It won't be until likely F-32, there's
issues with DMA on aarch64 and the patch sets for support are basic.
As the person that supports the RPi on Fedora the minimum viable
support that needs to happen for me to enable it is display output,
keyboard (ie USB), network and storage. Without those I get way too
many support requiests and it's actually just better not to have it
supported at all.