I know that the RPi 4 is not currently supported in Fedora, while we wait for
upstream kernel support for the new Broadcom BCM2711 SOC.

However, I now see that there is some support for the BCM2711 in kernel 5.5,
and I also see that kernel 5.5 is in rawhide.

Thus, I'm wondering if that is sufficient to start talking about Fedora on the
RPi 4.

I'm currently running Manjaro on my RPi 4, because they have an aarch64
version, and I wanted an aarch64 machine to experiment with.

I'm not sure if the Fedora ARM team plans to support both 32-bit and 64-bit
mode on the RPi 4, so any information about that would be appreciated.

I'm interested in helping out.  If there is something I can do, please let me
know.

        Steve