On 16/10/2023 19:38, anothergr...@runbox.com wrote:

On Monday 16 October 2023 19:05:06 (+13:00), Guillaume Gardet wrote:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Guillame
Sorry, I forgot to add that I am using a Pinebook Pro and it isn't detecting the hardware.

It's similar to a bug I reported earlier in the year the number of which I can't find right now. I'll do a proper search for it when I can get to my desktop machine.

Michael

Bug report raised: no 1216387

Michael