On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 17:06:06 +0100
Kasimir <kasim...@outlook.de> wrote:

> Hi,

This may or may not be related, I see similar issues on the neoverse N1
and -- surprise -- on Risc-V! It seemed to have started at around when
6.5 hit kernel:stable. After a loooong time X comes up (Xorg.0.log), but
the screen stays dark!

Does anyone have a last known-good image / snapshot / timestamp?
For my cases I cannot fully rule out initrd generation, just for
completeness.

        Torsten