On 28.11.2022 22:53, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 06:11:30PM +0100, Bodie wrote:
Hi,

trying to install armv7 snapshot from 27.11.2022 on Orange Pi One.
Once it gets to first part of installer where it asks if I want to
Install, Upgrade....

It starts flooding serial console with messages below and is not
possible to pick any option. Some months ago with older snapshots
and u-boot/DTB it worked.

Nothing is connected to USB (only COM and SD in MMC + power)

ohci0: 249 scheduling overruns
ohci0: 259 scheduling overruns

I had the same with an Orange Pi R1 (Allwinner H2+).

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-arm&m=166122383127099&w=2

Tried -current some months ago with another working Orange Pi R1 I have and an
old u-boot/dtb (can't check the version right now) and it worked ok.

Ah so filtered my search in archives too much to miss this :-)
But thx for reminder as that working u-boot version was 2019 for me too.