Hey,

I having been using openbsd for a while on my macbook air m2. But I havnt
really touched it for a couple of weeks and now I have this strange problem in
X. The problem seems to be that the terminals and programs doesnt get refreshed
(I cant really explain it better) so if I type 'ls' in a terminal nothing
happens if I start another terminal the first terminal get "refreshed" and I
see the output from ls. I dont really know where to start looking to fix this
problem any pointer would be really helpful. The only thing I see i Xorg.0.log
that I dont know if it has been there before or not is "(EE) wsfb(0): error in
WSDISPLAY_SVIDEO Inappropriate ioctl for device"

//Fredrik