Thanks to @phessler@bsd.network (Peter Hessler) for
the pointer to the group.

By way of introduction, I worked on the "Works on Arm"
project at Packet (and then Equinix) for a couple of years,
doing platform enablement mostly for Linux on ThunderX,
Centriq, ThunderX2, eMag, and Altra processors. Off that
project now, but it's still going.

Previous to that, some years ago I was at Arbor Networks
when their product was built on top of OpenBSD.

Along the way I picked up a Lenovo Yoga C630 "WOS"
(Windows on Snapdragon) laptop, with a Snapdragon 850
SOC. It's running Windows 10 on Arm now, but I'd happily
boot into OpenBSD to the extent that's possible. The expected
use is to have it plugged in to Ethernet and on the network
at home but not to use wifi or touchscreen or audio or 4G or really
anything fancy.

Didn't see any notes specifically about this device, though
I know there has been some work on the Linux side.

thanks

Ed

--
Edward Vielmetti +1 734 330 2465