Hello, everyone! I have experienced some problems with the ARM64 port recently.
While the regular 7.2 release did not work on the 2020 Macbook Air, I had some
more luck with the snapshot releases. However, I have also virtualized OpenBSD
on OS X using virt-manager. I also tried the same on an AMD64 machine. In all
of those cases, whether it was running the stable 7.2 release through
virt-manager or running the recent development snapshots on the Macbook, I have
noticed that many processes get killed at boot, and even some that I run after
boot also get killed. I am able to reproduce this in just about every situation
that is within my capability to try to replicate. I would like to know if
anyone else has experienced this problem before. Also, I tried the latest
snapshot after somebody said that the wifi driver for the machine in question
should now work. Both before and after that release, I have noticed that the
wifi works after some, but not most, boots. And the startup varies slightly
between boots, so it is not running entirely consistently. If you would like a
dmesg, I can certainly provide one. P.s. startx freezes, but xinit works...