On May 15, 2023 5:27:54 AM GMT-03:00, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
>Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
>> I am using the NANOPI-R5S_EFI.img from May 11 from the
>> guy from PersonalBSD. I still could not change bios to DTB, but I
>found
>> how to force it by the OpenBSD boot prompt. I first tried to use the
>dtb
>> command on the prompt, and it worked.
>> I then created a /etc/boot.conf file and put there the "dtb" command,
>but
>> I am not sure it is working. It renders me this:
>>
>> disks: sd0* sd1
>> booting sd0a:dtb: open sd0a:dtb: No such file or directory
>>  failed(2). will try /bsd
>>
>> but it keeps booting fine and enabling the dtb and all ethernet.
>
>What happens if you remove the dtb command from /etc/boot.conf ?
>
>The error message looks like the command isn't interpreted as
>anything related to dtb but just a kernel filename. Since that
>isn't found you should also get the same result without it?
>

>//Peter

You are right, Peter.

If I leave out the /etc/boot.conf file it boots to dtb as well, I guess the
'dtb' command is recorded for future boots.

Another information, although I get all nics listed, I can't use the second
2.5Gbps one. Have not tested the first, but I guess same behavior. The gigabit
one works fine. So still needs USB nic for router purposes.

Thanks,

Matheus

---
"We will call you Cygnus,