Hello,

I wanted to install OpenBSD on an OrangePI PC,
followed the tutorial on
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/7.3/armv7/INSTALL.armv7
but did not succeed to create a bootable SD card.

In section "Preparing your System for OpenBSD Installation:",
"For systems based on Allwinner Axx SoCs:" the command is:

dd if=/usr/local/share/u-boot/board/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdXc
bs=1024 seek=8

but I only succeeded with changing it to raw-mode `of=/dev/rsdXc`.

Is this something that should maybe get fixed?

Kind regards,
kodcode

PS I also had to dd an older version of u-boot, because the current
version would flood my dmesg with ohci0 errors.