Hi,

so here is the step-by-step process as i promised. Keep in mind while the OS
boots, it is not yet in any practical or usable state. This methode uses
Tianocore, an UEFI implementation and boots to glass-console, as the UART port
is either needs special hw or it is buried way down in the enclosure, so it is
not accessible easily ( AFAIK it needs a complete disassembly), therefore we
can't simply use uboot, i fear.

Main issues and tasks:
- It boots in ACPI mode, therefore many devices missing. We need to get DTB
based booting working in Tianocore. This should'nt be too hard.
- No network -> see first point
- No eMMC -> possibly also first point
- No wifi. I have replaced the wifi module in my device with an intel m.2 wlan
card, so theoretically it could work later with OBSD.

Steps:

- My box have Armbian installed on the eMMC, i have no idea, if it makes any
difference, so note this.
- I have extracted the DTB from the Armbian.
- I took then the https://github.com/jaredmcneill/quartz64_uefi github tree,
and replaced the dtb/rk3568-firefly-roc-pc.dtb file with the one i have
extracted from Armbian.
- I have rebuilt the Tianocore EFI implementation for the Firefly ROC-RK3568-PC
(small changes were necessary here and there) and received an .img file [1]
- I have dd'ed the image to an SD-Card (important).
- I have dd'ed the OpenBSD ARM install74.img to a flash drive.
- I have inserted / attached both the SD-Card and the USB drive to the machine
- I have powered it on. It quickly jumped into Tianocore EFI (you can use a
HDMI display). There is a countdown at the bottom of the screen, and if you
don't interrupt it, it will simply reboot. This countdown have some issues with
my generic usb keyboard, so disconnect and reconnect quickly, it should work.
- I have tried to switch to DTB based boot, but the setting gets reset
everytime to ACPI. This needs to be fixed later.
- Then i went and selected continue, if i recall it correctly.
- If the openBSD installer is connected, we need to interrupt the OpenBSD
bootmenu aswell, and type the following:

set tty fb0

this enforces the glass-console, instead fo a serial one.
Then issuing the "boot" command should boot into a working but very limited
OBSD install. I have attached a second USB drive and installed onto that. It
works, i was able to boot the disk afterwards. Do not forget to set the tty at
the OBSD EFI loader prompt.

In case you need, i have uploaded the DTB i am currently using (this is
embedded in the img) [2].

In the meantime i have successfully booted into FBSD 14, at least one ETH port
works there, this is promising.

I'll report back as soon as i have any news.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
--Zoltán--

[1] : my boot image: