Hello folks! Been reading OpenBSD lists for some time but that's the first time
I post something, Hope I don't annoy any of you.

So the thing is, I'm unable to mount nvme SSD's within an enclosure on my
banana pi M-5 with OpenBSD 7.4-stable.

When I run diskcount and disknames I get:

sysctl hw.disknames
hw.disknames=sd0:657af3b2a582d873,sd1:,sd2:
sysctl hw.diskcount
hw.diskcount=3

As sd1 is a pendrive and sd2 the said SSD. When I run lsblk i get:

lsblk: read_disk(): opendev(sd2): Device not configured
NAME SIZE TYPE COMMENT
sd0 14G SCSI Samsung AJTD4R
├─sd0a 344M 4.2BSD /
├─sd0b 469M swap
├─sd0c 14G unused
├─sd0d 431M 4.2BSD /tmp
├─sd0e 586M 4.2BSD /var
├─sd0f 1.8G 4.2BSD /usr
├─sd0g 500M 4.2BSD /usr/X11R6
├─sd0h 1.5G 4.2BSD /usr/local
├─sd0i 16M MSDOS
├─sd0j 1.5G 4.2BSD /usr/src
├─sd0k 5.1G 4.2BSD /usr/obj
└─sd0l 2.1G 4.2BSD /home
sd1 14G SCSI USB DISK 2.0
├─sd1c 14G unused
└─sd1i 14G MSDOS /mnt/bckp

On my T420 OpenBSD 7.4-stable I can mount the SSD perfectly.

Is this a driver issue? What am I missing? Here goes the dmesg:

https://envs.sh/Fu7.txt

Thanks in advance.