W dniu 19.03.2024 o 10:27, Stuart Henderson pisze:
Thanks. Will wait for 7.6 then and in meantime we stay with 7.3 as long as
it is available.

btw: 7.3 will disappear from most mirrors when 7.5 is released (soon).

Aware. We can move to newer one and limit amount of cpu cores we test or keep archived copy and use it on all cores we want to test.

I added OpenBSD because it allowed me to catch some firmware issue in SBSA Reference Platform in QEMU when I decided to try non-Linux operating systems:

https://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/2023/10/03/testing-bsd-on-sbsa-reference-platform/

Also found bugs in NetBSD and FreeBSD in their Arm platform support. Both were fixed in newer versions and got backported.

It's likely to stay on ftp.eu.openbsd.org which keeps old versions,
but with no more security fixes.

Thanks.