Both Baumol and Hirshman!!!
Alexnader Guerrero

Bill Dickens wrote:

> As Fall approaches one of the interesting rituals involves the selection of
> Nobel Laureates. While I'm not a legitimate bookie, I do engage in some
> innocuous speculation about who will receive the Nobel Prize in Economics.
> I did however correctly "forecast" Robert Mundell several years ago but for
> the most part my track record is not impressive.  Paul Romer is a sure
> "lock" as a future recipient. This year I submit the following three (3)
> names:
>
> 1. William Baumol
>
> 2. Albert Hirshman
>
> 3. Janet Yellen [sorry Prof. Ackerlof but your wife will be the first family
> member recognized :-)]
>
> So, who are your deserving entries?
>
> Bill Dickens
begin:vcard
n:Guerrero;Alexander
tel;cell:016/6352186
tel;fax:(582)9416092
tel;home:(212)9416092
tel;work:(212)9440236
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:TecnoEconomica
adr:;;;Caracas ;Miranda;1080;Venezuela
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Presidente
note;quoted-printable:The sole end for which mankind are warranted, individually or collectively, in interfering=0D=0Awith the liberty of action of any of their number is self protection......... His own good, either=0D=0A physical or moral, is not a sufficient warrant.  John Stuart Mill ( On LIberty)=0D=0A=0D=0A"Liberty not only means that the individual has both the opportunity and=0D=0A the burden of choice=3B it also means that he must bear the consequences of=0D=0A his actions and will receive praise or blame for them."   -F. A. Hayek=0D=0A=0D=0A"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted =0D=0Awas once eccentric." - Bertrand Russell
fn:Alexander Guerrero
end:vcard