This really makes me feel my age--when most economists are too young to remember
Paper Sale days at their school, church, or Boy Scout troop
and have to rely on the spoken record of their "elders".  Is anyone writing this
stuff down?

By the way, does anyone remember grease sales? It had something to do with the war
effort (thats W.W.II).