Remember that it's a fun-money market, so people's expressive preferences
have free reign.  I think it's exceedingly unlikely he'll be tapped given
how political a choice he'd be about now; however, the same thing makes
him pretty expressively appealing.  Not that it's a bad thing to have
expressive prefs running things here...I wouldn't have bought so much
stock in Tullock if I were using my own money....