> Oops, the link is:
>

> http://www.jumpstartcoalition.com/upload/2004%20Survey%20with%20answers.pdf
>
> Bryan Caplan wrote:
>
> > There is a press release about high school students' low scores on this
> > survey of personal finances, but I'm impressed by how well they did.
> > Unlike beliefs about the economy, at least the modal answer on this
> > survey is usually right!

What's up with question 32?  52% male and 52% female?

Anyway, what I'd really like to see is the answers to this question --
and not just for high school students!

   If the income tax were eliminated, which of the following would be
   true?

        a)  You would have less money, since you would lose your
            annual tax refund.
        b)  You would have more money, since income taxes would not be
            withheld from your paycheck.
        c)  You could have more or less money, depending on whether
            your annual tax refund is more or less than the total
            amount withheld from your paycheck over an entire year.

--Robert