From:   Bryan Caplan [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 13, 2000 6:54 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Gas

Supposedly Britons are already cueing for gas.  What's happened?  Price
controls?  Expected price controls?
--
            Prof. Bryan Caplan               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/bcaplan

  "We may be dissatisfied with television for two quite different
   reasons: because our set does not work, or because we dislike
   the program we are receiving.  Similarly, we may be dissatisfied
   with ourselves for two quite different reasons: because our body
   does not work (bodily illness), or because we dislike our
   conduct (mental illness)."
                   --Thomas Szasz, *The Untamed Tongue*