> I hope that answers your question Fabio, without too
> much prattle.
> Best wishes to all!
> -jsh

I think you certainly answered my question and it seems that the
anti-free traders employ unusually low standards. And of course,
they seem to jettison basic economic thinking.

I think the real question is how do you identify a consequence of
NAFTA and what the is distribution of consequences? If somebody
gets a job post-1994, how do you know it was NAFTA related?
In some cases, it's but others it's hard. I wonder if anyone's
done a really thorough study of NAFTA's effects that doesn't
amount to a handwaving story about aggregate trends.

Fabio