What I'm curious about is, would a sin-tax on cigs have the same effect
as, say, high interest rates on the dollar?  If it's harder to "borrow"
cigarettes because the borrowing cost is higher, does the value of a
purchased cig become higher due to its scarcity in the money system?

jonathan

--
Jonathan Kalbfeld    M268@>6]U('!L87D@=&AI<R!M  ThoughtWave Technologies LLC
(v) +1 415 386 UNIX  97-S86=E(&)A8VMW87)D<RP@:  UNIX, Networking, Programming