What I found interesting is that in economics, like in many other fields,
there are "problem solvers" (people who figure out specific paradoxes,
empirical facts, etc) and "theory builders." Levitt is a supremely
able problem solver, a niche that didn't exist 30-40 years ago in the
economics profession. Fabio