Just to wade in, some people think being gay is a "personal choice." I've
always thought it was biological and, therefore, gays should be allowed to make
their personal choices, re marriage or anything else, just like those of
heterosexual persuasion. I don't feel the rest of us should impose our will on
them. Certain factions consider it a moral issue. I disagree. One humble
straight-man's opinion.

Douglas Quinn
www.douglasquinn.com

To: ArmchairReaders2@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:46:16 -0800Subject:
[ArmchairReaders2] Good Morning

It was in the upper 20's when I awoke this morning. Brrrrr  I'm catching up on
my emails and watching the View to see what my girls are going to argue about
today. So far it seems to be the California ban of same sex marriage.
Personally, I don't know how I feel about it because I don't quite understand
same-sex attraction.  However, being somewhat independent in my thinking, I
lean toward personal choice.  I don't know like I said the whole concept is
confusing to me.Anyway, I'm still practicing organizing pictures and emailing
them.  Have I shown you a picture of this paperback tote I crocheted?  I don't
want to send a picture if it violates group policy.  Let me know.  I'm kind of
proud of it.  I've only been crocheting for a year.  I think I'll give it to
one of my grandnieces to keep her interest in reading revved up.   Hopefully
I'll finish reading Seduced by Moonlight, by Laurell K. Hamilton.  I also need
to return some books and pick up the next batch of books from the library.  (My
fear is that I'll be trapped in the house with no books during a snowstorm,
lol)  I know, it sounds like paranoia.  But when  you love to read, you just
have to have a book.  You know what I mean?  Those are my plans today.  What
about you?  Well, until later... "Life should not be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other,
screaming WOOHOO!!! What a ride!!!"(borrowed from another signature) Deb

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: