Just started reading this book that I checked out from the library. The
librarian said she had heard it is excellent. I think there maybe
another related book or that it could be a part of a series, so I hope
this won't make it confusing. The main character is an investigator
whose biggest quirk so far seems to be that she likes to color her hair
bright colors, like turquois, and she changes colors often.

Cindy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: