From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ArmchairReaders2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:26:37 AM
Subject: Re: [ArmchairReaders2] Spending my GC

Yes, she does write that series. The book I ordered is the third in the
series about a young woman who is struck by lightning and, as a result, can
find
dead people and tell how they died. She is treated as a charlatan as well as
an unsavory person. Nobody trusts her but they do call her in when a person
goes missing. Law enforcement hates using her but her reputation in finding
bodies is irrefutable. Her stepbrother travels with her and acts as her
bodyguard. Sometimes it's a little hard (for me) to read because she is such a
lonely person and treated so badly by everybody. Still, Harris is a wonderful
writer and everything I have read by her is good.

Pam from Texas

In a message dated 12/9/2008 8:23:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,