A school counselor friend of mine sent this.  I thought I'd share it with you
for I have no children.  If you can't use it maybe you know someone who can.

 Something to think about & share.
I thought I'd  pass this information  along.  You  would have to click on link
below to get the details. (Mel)

Harvard Announcement

Harvard University announced over the weekend that from now on undergraduate
students from low-income families will pay no tuition.  In making the
announcement, Harvard's president Lawrence H. Summers said, "When only ten
percent of the students in elite higher education come from families in the
lower half of the income distribution, we are not doing enough.  We are not
doing enough in bringing elite higher education to the lower half of the income
distribution."

If you know of a family earning le ss than $60,000 a year with an honor student
graduating from high school=2 0soon, Harvard University wants to pay the
tuition.  The prestigious university recently announced that from now on
undergraduate students from low-income families can go to Harvard for free… no
tuition and no student loans!

To find out more about Harvard offering free tuition for families making less
than $60,000 a year, visit Harvard's financial aid website
at:  http://www.harvard.edu/admissions/

SEND TO SOMEONE WHETHER THEY CAN USE OR NOT.  THEY JUST MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE WHO
CAN. University

"Crocheting and Reading are consuming my life.  What a way to live!!  I'm lovin
retirement!  Visit my blog from time to time.  Share your thoughts along with
mine.  View some of my work."
Deb
http://www.debsworks.blogspot.com

<*> Your email settings: